08 January 2011

Lost luggage and letters


         Dearest auntie, the sweetest! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I'm home in Istanbul right now. My mum took the bus last night and returned to Marmaris, yet some other passanger took her luggage and got off in Izmir :) But they're going to send it to her today. My mum could also have taken that other luggage without noticing, but actually the suitcases didn't look similar at all. If they did, both the other guy and my mum would open the cases in their separate homes just to find some other person's life in it. I've been thinking what it is that brings two people together. There must be a reason; and i wonder if no connection is ever complete unless these reasons are fulfilled.

          Maybe this letter too will get mixed up on the way from Istanbul to Ankara and you'll be holding someoneelse's letter in your hands. And this letter will be in the hands of a tiger tamer, the tamer being in the stomach of the tiger. Do know that this letter was actually written to you by a dreamy tiger; and this tiger loves you a lot.

Happy birthday auntie,
Much love,
Sona
Sona Ertekin ©

No comments:

Post a Comment