17 April 2011

New country, new adventure, new projects...

Finally I've arrived in Indonesia, Bali two weeks ago. Therefore all the thrill and horror and joy of creating a work space in a new country kicked in once again. It wasn't easy for sure but it happened at last :) On the other hand I began to take care of some of the translations of H&M's online fashion periodical H&M Life. And again via WW I had the chance to work with Sony (LittleBigPlanet) and Blackberry. During the video projects of LittleBigPlanet I got familiar with subtitle softwares and learned new things. With Blackberry I moved into a rather creative and ad-oriented field of transcreation. I will pour in all the details at some point but in short I set up my new Nomad Office and I'll be working from here until the second week of May. And May means Istanbul where my loved ones, my little home and spring wait for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment